Susan will share how poetry and songs just seem to float in from the universe. Not only for creative pursuits but these "divine downloads" also come as daily inspiration and guidance to help steer our lives on a spiritual course.
During our conversation, two books were mentioned that will help you express through writing what your internal guidance and higher self is saying:
Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within by Natalie Goldberg
Writing Down Your Soul: How to Activate and Listen to the Extraordinary Voice Within by Janet Conner
If you missed the live call, you can listen to the replay by clicking the arrow in the player below:
Then, at 7 p.m. Central Time, I will present "Setting Compassionate Boundaries as one of the panelists for the From Trauma to Transformation Telesummit—an online event providing a wealth of information about happiness, self-esteem, health, healing, and much more. During this 12-week summit, thirteen speakers will cover current challenges such as depression, roadblocks to success, domestic violence, co-dependency, lack of ability to control emotions and addictions.
Get more info at http://thesimpletruthcoachingandcounseling.com/telesummit
Here are five points we will cover during our call:
- Letting go of what is not needed and embrace your power as a consciously creative individuation of the Divine
- The importance of caring for yourself
- Setting boundaries with your ego (and not allowing it to rule your minds)
- Keeping others from affecting your peace or hindering your personal development
- Consciously capturing every judgmental, unloving, or manipulative thought and bring it into alignment with Christ consciousness
I hope you can make at least one of these calls!