Thursday, December 01, 2011

Podcast: I Love My Body

Over the past few months, I’ve been creating some MP3 files to accompany the material in the book I am writing, Shifting into Purer Consciousness: How to Embrace and Integrate Multidimensional Frequencies http://weare1inspirit.com/integration.htm.

Today, I am sharing one of those meditations with you as We Are One in Spirit Podcast. Along with many others, this meditation/affirmation is available on my website, WeAre1inspirit.com. Click the audios page. Some of these short MP3s are free and others are 99 cents. There is also a selection of teaching audios available and I invite you to check them out as well.

The meditation for today is “I Love My Body.” After our holiday overindulgence, we may need to remind ourselves to care for our physical body.


Starting in January, We Are One in Spirit Podcast will be an interactive show in which you will be able to dial a number and join the live call to ask my guest or me your spiritual questions. If you are interested in having access to these free calls, please email me at writer at yvonneperry dot net and mention the podcast. If there is a topic you would like us to cover, state that as well.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: