Friday, December 30, 2011

Podcast: Affirmations for Financial Freedom

Starting in January We Are One in Spirit Podcast will be an interactive show in which you will be able to dial a number and join the live call to ask my guest or me your spiritual questions. If you are interested in having access to these free calls, please email me at writer at yvonneperry dot net and mention the podcast. If there is a topic you would like us to cover, state that as well.

Today, on We Are One in Spirit Podcast, I am sharing another one of the meditations that will support the material in the book I am writing, Shifting into Purer Consciousness: How to Embrace and Integrate Multidimensional Frequencies. Get a sneak preview of the book at http://weare1inspirit.com/integration.htm.

The meditation is “Financial Freedom Affirmation.” By this time of the holiday season, we may need this to remind us that we are powerful manifesters as we co-create with the Universe.


This affirmation is available on my website, WeAre1inspirit.com. Click the audios page. Some of these short MP3s are free and others are 99 cents. There is also a selection of teaching audios available and I invite you to check them out as well.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: