Sunday, September 18, 2011

The New Heaven and New Earth

Back in my church days, I was a big fan of Kelly Nelon, and one of my favorite songs that she sang was "No More Night." Lately this song has been coming to my mind often, so I found the song on YouTube and thought I'd share the video with you. The song has such relevance as we are nearing the time for the New Heaven and New Earth to appear as right-mindedness (agreement with God's loving mind), peace (forgiveness without perceiving any attack from others), and joy (only love is real anyway!). This is why Earth and her inhabitants are being shaken. We are casting off our old beliefs that have limited us from recognizing our Oneness.



My reading from A Course in Miracles today is from Chapter 11, VIII. 7-8, which states:

"For as Heaven and earth become one, even the real world will vanish from your sight. The end of the world is NOT its destruction, but its translation into Heaven."

I'm preparing for my light body and looking forward to doing even greater works than Jesus did! the accelerated energy is available to help us make this shift. All we need to do is stop believing in limitation. This is part of our working out our salvation, which according to ACIM  is the recognition and embracing of our Oneness with our Creator and the sonship.

What spiritual purification practices are you doing today to prepare for ascension? Please share with our readers so we can learn from you.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: