Monday, August 01, 2011

What Are You Hoping to Manifest?

A little more than a year ago, I felt an inner prompting that it was time to start sharing the spiritual information I have accumulated over the past fifteen years. The first thing I did was assess the situation to see what needed to be done in order to make the transition. Once I clarified what I wanted to do, I started seeing myself in that new role.

Every time a fearful thought arose about my ability to make a successful transition into my new spiritual role, I repeated a mantra that I created for this purpose (we have to outsmart the emotion of fear by planning ahead). I also started listening to hypnosis and positive affirmation CDs. All this consistent movement in a new direction let the Universe know I was serious about fulfilling my spiritual mission. How could the Universe not respond to that kind of tenacity?

I knew I would not have time to write for clients and market my own writing and speaking events, so I let the Universe know that I would need alternate source of income. But, I didn’t sit back and wait for things to happen. I took action by doing more promotion of my own books and seeking opportunities to speak on spiritual topics. I was led to write a book. When that book hit the market it immediately started selling and so did the other books I had written. Ask and you shall receive! Next, I organized a telesummit around the topic of my book. I invite you to participate in the four calls on consecutive Tuesdays in September. Learn more at http://whosestuffisthis.blogspot.com/p/websites-and-blogs-for-empaths.html
 
Bookmark and Share

No comments: