Have you ever wondered why it is so difficult to admit that we are God/Goddess? Our limiting social and religious conditioning has taught us that we are not in control of our circumstances—that we are victims and unable to alter what we experience.
Carl is a spiritual pioneer whose message is to inspire, uplift, and challenge everyone to let go of the limiting illusion they accept as life. His message and his book bring about a new awareness—an eternal awareness where no boundaries exist.
Carl is the author of On Being God Beyond Your Life’s Purpose and in this book he discusses . . .
• Why it is so difficult to accept the idea that we are all gods
• Why we all live in an illusion.
• Why "good and evil" really do not exist. Hint: Good and evil is a metaphor for the infinite possibility available to all of us. We are limitless!
• What is our purpose on Earth if we are already gods?
• Learn some ways you can leave the job you hate, recreate your life, and earn an income doing what you love
You can listen to the interview here:Learn more about Carl, his message, and his book at http://www.spiritual-intuition.com/