Sunday, April 03, 2011

Invocation

From the Light of God That I Am, and from the Power and the Love of God That I Am, I call forth and intend that Tthe Heart and Mind of God overlay my current heart and mind beginning now.

I ask and I intend to interweave, work and play with you as you interweave, work and play with Me.

Beginning now, we will merge in one Unified Field as WE.

I AM willing to accept the quickened loving energies that will activate the Crystalline Essence of you, dear God, inside of my DNA.

I AM willing to accept the Crystalline Energy of reconfigured and expanded Light and Love to make help push out the old me, making room for the Divine Me.

I AM willing to open the halls of my mind and heart and release all imprisoned memories and stories to make room for a new reality to be born.

I AM willing to have you re-organize my mind, dear God, to be in alignment with yours. I will not get in your way.

I AM willing to have you restructure my heart so it is able to contain all of your heart, all of your Love inside of me, dear God. I will not get in your way.

I AM willing to cease harsh criticism and judgment of myself.

I AM willing to stop predicting my future or lingering in my past.

Neither is reality. Neither is love.

I AM willing to release all pessimism.

I AM willing to believe in Infinite possibilities and potentials for myself.

I AM willing to learn how to have an honest and loving relationship with myself, not a distorted one, once and for always.

And so it is.

(Take a breath and believe every word you said. Or, say this invocation after your breath work 100 times until you do.)

Copyright 2011, Maureen Moss. Please pass this to all you know it will serve keeping the article, name and websites intact:

http://www.worldpuja.org/
http://www.maureenmoss.com/

No comments: