I am here on a spiritual mission to help others awaken and realize that we are all one with God/Goddess and each other. When we live from this perspective, everything we say and do is based on a reciprocal principle (reaping what you sow/what goes around comes around). We love ourselves and our neighbor equally because we know that when we harm someone else, we also harm ourselves.
If you've had it with your life riddled with emotional turmoil and unproductive (or even harmful) behavior, perhaps you are ready for the tools you need to mature as a spirit being and begin to live in divine love and wholeness—oneness.
Join me on May 19 when I'll be interviewing Michael Lawrience, the author of Emotional Health: The Secret for Freedom from Drama, Trauma, and Pain.
With the e-book, Emotional Health: The Secret for Freedom from Drama, Trauma, and Pain, you get an owner’s manual describing practical methods to release your physical and emotional chronic pain, suffering, and emotional stress.
You also get methods for creating the following 21 benefits in your life:
- A Healthier Body
- A longer, healthier life & Improved Emotional Wellness
- Ability to Develop Personal Weakness into Strengths and Creativity
- Clearer Understanding of Life Purpose/Life Path
- Decreased Chronic Pain
- Experiencing Heart to Heart Intimacy
- Feeling a Deeper Connection with Your Higher Power
- Heal patterns of anger to be more loving
- Heal patterns of fear
- Healthier Relationships through Conflict Resolution
- Increased Ability to Make Healthy Choices
- Improved Communication Skills
- Learning to Express Your Emotional Needs
- Learning to Master Negative Thoughts
- Less Anxiety and Managing Daily Stress
- Less Self-Doubt, Better Self-Esteem, and Greater Self-Awareness
- More Enjoyment, Joy, and Peace
- More Happy, Positive, and Uplifted Feelings
- Release and Healing Addictions and Trauma
- Stronger Personal Boundaries
- Shift from Victim to Personal Empowerment
Then, plan to join us here on We Are One in Spirit Podcast May 19 at 7 p.m.