Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Personal Rescuing Barometer Enquiries

Are you rescuing others as part of dealing with a relationship? Yesterday Lynn Serafinn and Luis Diaz conducted a free webinar, Emotional Healing at a Cellular Level, and I believe you will find the information very helpful. Below you will find the exercises covered in the class.

To listen to the replay, click this link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=17022504

Rescue Test 1: Doing for others
  1. 1. RESCUER: What do I do for others that they can do for themselves?
  2. 2. RESCUED: What do I allow others to do for me that I can do for myself?
  3. 3. Where in my life do I expect others to do things for me when I can do them for myself?

Comments:
  1. 1. When I habitually do things for others that they can do for themselves, I am playing the role of the rescuer.
  2. 2. When I habitually allow others to to do things for me that I could do for myself, I am playing the role of the rescued.
  3. 3. When I expect others to do things for me in my life, I am wishing to be rescued.
  4. 4. The frequent result of this kind of rescuing, whether you are the rescued or the rescuer is resentment. Resentment creates more disconnection.

Rescue Test 2: Expressing Thoughts and Feelings
  1. 1. RESCUER: Where in my life do I not express my true thoughts and feelings to others?
  2. 2. RESCUED: Where in my life do others seem not express their truths to me?
  3. 3. Where in my life do I expect, wish or require others not share their thoughts and feelings with me?

Comments:
  1. When I do not express my true thoughts and feelings, it can be because I am avoiding making others feel angry, upset, disappointed, insecure, etc. When this happens, I am playing the role of the rescuer because I "rescue" others from the experience of hearing my truth.
  2. When others do not freely express their truths to me, it can be because they are trying to protect me from experiencing their truth. When this happens, I am playing the role of the rescued, because others decide that I am not strong enough to handle the truth.
  3. When I wish or expect others not to express their truth, I am wishing to be rescued from experiencing their truth.
  4. If there is not truth, there cannot be trust. The ultimate result of this kind of rescuing is mistrust, which brings more disconnection.

If you liked this conference, please, invite your friends to our monthly free tele-conferences using this link http://dld.bz/K6VZ


Bookmark and Share

No comments: