From February 28 through March 28, I plan to be a guest on more than twenty blogs where I will post unique material about my empath book. From how and why I wrote and published the book, to informative articles on empathy, intuition, spiritual gifts, and exercises to help energy sensitive people clear and protect their auric fields, all visitors get to read something new each day as they follow the book tour from blog to blog. There will be audio clips, YouTube videos, written interviews, radio interviews, book excerpts, and media releases interspersed in the lineup. You may ask me questions and I will answer them on the blog of the day.
What is a blog tour? Think of a progressive dinner where you travel to one house for the appetizer, another house for the soup; at the next stop, you get an entrée, and on to yet another house for the dessert. Now, put that concept into book and Internet terms, and you have what's known as a virtual blog tour.
About the book: Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Detrimental Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You is a guidebook for empathic people who have been unknowingly carrying energetic burdens that belong to someone else.
Written by Yvonne Perry with Dr. Caron B. Goode, this book will provide . . .
- Tips to distinguish your personal energy from another person's
- Practices for clearing your energy field and raising your own vibration
- Ways to shield yourself from detrimental energy
- How to have compassion without allowing external energy to wear you out
- A fresh perspective on the psychological aspect of empathy and intuition
- How to use your intuitive ability as a tool for guidance without paying a personal price