A blog tour? Empathy? Huh?
What is a blog tour? Think of a progressive dinner where you travel to one house for the appetizer, another house for the soup; at the next stop, you get an entrée, and on to yet another house for the dessert. Now, put that concept into book and Internet terms, and you have what's known as a virtual blog tour.
From February 1 through February 28, Yvonne will be a guest on more than 20 blogs where she will share informative articles on empathy, intuition, spiritual gifts, and exercises to help energy-sensitive people clear and protect their auric fields.
Join the caravan! There will be something new each day as you follow the book tour from blog to blog: audios, YouTube videos, written interviews, radio interviews, book excerpts, and media releases about the following topics:
• Characteristics of an Untrained Empath
• Clearing Your Energy Field
• Empathetic Children and Teens
• Exercises to help clear and protect your auric field
• Honoring the Boundaries of Others
• How Yvonne Published the Book
• Identifying Your Own Energy
• Psychology of Empathy
• Setting Boundaries Around Your Auric Field
• Setting Boundaries Using Physical Stance
• Setting Boundaries with Entities
• Setting Boundaries with People
• Spiritual Gifts
• Stories from an Empath
• What Is an Empath?
• Why Yvonne wrote the book
About the book:
Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Detrimental Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You. This is a guidebook for empathic people who have been unknowingly carrying energetic burdens that belong to someone else. Written by Yvonne Perry with Dr. Caron B. Goode, this book will provide the following help:
* Tips to distinguish your personal energy from another person’s
* Practices for clearing your energy field and raising your own vibration
* Ways to shield yourself from detrimental energy
* How to have compassion without allowing external energy to wear you out
* A fresh perspective on the psychological aspect of empathy and intuition
* How to use your intuitive ability as a tool for guidance without paying a personal price
About Yvonne Perry
Yvonne is a graduate of American Institute of Holistic Theology where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Metaphysics. For the first 40 years of her deeply southern life she was enmeshed with the fundamental dogma of religion and lived according to the interpretation of the Bible that her family, society, and church leaders passed down to her.
Before she had a label to put on her empathetic nature, the Georgia girl called herself an intercessor carrying the burdens of others to the throne of grace. While praying for others she empathically took on their suffering until it severely challenged her emotional and physical health. Four decades of operating as an untrained empath while trying to fit the mold of a male-dominant, legalistic religion was met with an eye-opening mid-life crisis that caused her to question everything her religion had taught her. Embracing a totally different path and belief system, she now openly uses the gift of empathy to help others heal their lives.