Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let There Be....

Bookmark and Share Let There Be…

In My Life, in this presence, as a co creator with the Divine , I proclaim that I do not want for anything.
I “Let “everything I need for this existence come into being.
I let peace of mind be my state of being. For with peace of mind I will have everything I need in all circumstances.
I let there be perfect health in my circulatory, respiratory, muscular-skeletal, nervous, endocrine, digestive, excretory, skin and lymphatic systems.
I let love emanate from my being to others. I let love from other beings into my energy field.
I let all forms of abundance come into my life. I let abundance flow from my life into the lives of others. I let my being be blessed and I let my being bless others.
I let there be light in my being. I let Divine spirit guide, teach, mentor and reside in my being. I let the knowledge of the Christ Consciousness fill my soul.
I let. I let creation form my life from the divine essence. I live. I live by letting all things come into being according to divine laws.

No comments: