Friday, September 10, 2010

Healing Thoughts of the Divine Mind

Divine truth is burning away the lies in my mind
The lies that tell me I am something other than
a perfect and divine spirit
Melting my fear of change
Correcting my thoughts of separation
Bringing healing to my body
Let the Divine mind be my mind

My body does not create anything
It is a tool of learning
reflecting the effect of what my mind causes
my body is directly influenced
and responds to what my mind thinks or believes to be true

All thoughts have power
All thoughts create something
There is no such thing as a neutral thought

Sickness follows wrong thinking
Miracles follow right thinking in line with God's truth
I am healed as a result of this miracle
Right-mindedness is healing the lie of separateness
I am one with God
I am one with my fellow humans
I am one with all of creation
I accept the atonement (at-one-ment) for myself

To live authentically is to live in Divine truth and good health
for God does not bring sickness or injury upon me in any manner
God does not even recognize my mis-creations--
the error that comes from my ego
that thinks I, the child of God, am separate from the Source
in which I live and move and have my being
The ego that believes I am not worthy
to think of myself as equal to Jesus, my brother, the Sonship

Illuminate my mind, Divine Mother, Holy Father
with holy truth
that my mind may begin to heal my body and others
Correct my error and misperception
Undo my wrong-minded mess!

Help me bring every thought
that exalts itself against Your knowledge and truth
into captivity and make it obedient to the will and mind of God

May the words of my mouth and the thoughts in my mind
be acceptable to Your Divine Mind
You are my strength
You have redeemed me from my own mistakes.

LavendarRose 2010


Bookmark and Share

No comments: