Thursday, November 16, 2006


FAIRIES, ELVES & GNOMES, OH MY!

Who hides your keys and glasses? Who moves objects that you knew were there just a moment ago? Could it be a leprechaun? To learn more, visit http://www.thegnomesdepot.com/.

Linda Woods is a friend of mine with her own radio show Windows to Wellness. Linda has interviewed two men who see and hear faeries, gnomes, elves and leprechauns. Here is her announcement.

This week I had the delightful experience of interviewing two psychic mediums who have formed a bond with the nature kingdom. Christian von Lahr and Christopher Valentine have written a book about fairies, elves, gnomes and leprechauns (well, actually they claim it was channeled by the nature spirits themselves).

I met the human authors recently at the Gallactic Expo in Nashville, TN and attended their seminar with some skepticism. What surprised me is that two of my best friends who attended with me, had experienced visions of these tiny creatures in their homes or gardens. Have I been under a rock all my life? How come I couldn't see them? Well, maybe I can!

And Perhaps You Can Too! And Why Would You Want To See Them? Find Out
Why in the audio interview.

To listen to this Radio Show go to www.linda-woods.typepad.com/windowstowellness

No comments: